ACE FREHLEY TICKET GIVEAWAY
Gold Mountain Casino
- Gold Mountain Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Gold Mountain Casino, and Koch Communications — a social media/public relations firm for Gold Mountain Casino — is giving away two (2) pairs of VIP tickets and two (2) pairs of General Admission tickets to the Ace Frehley Concert on May 25 at Heritage Hall to four (4) winners.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Gold Mountain Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Gold Mountain Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Starting at 4 p.m., Wednesday, May 15, 2019, and continuing through 8 a.m. Monday, May 19, 2019, patrons will receive one entry into the Ace Frehley Ticket Giveaway after commenting on the giveaway post on the Gold Mountain Casino Facebook page.
- Patrons may only comment (1) one time.
- Patron will be limited to winning one (1) prize. Winner must be an existing Gold Mountain Casino Players Club member or must sign up for a Gold Mountain Casino Players Club card prior to accepting prize.
- Winner must pick up their prize at Gold Mountain Casino by 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 25, 2019.
- On Monday, May 19, 2019, at 10 a.m., four (4) winners will be drawn and awarded either a pair of VIP or General Admission tickets to the Ace Frehley Concert.
- Winner will be notified via Facebook direct message.
- Winner must respond within twelve (12) hours of receiving notification or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. In the event winner is unable to accept the prize; a new winner will be drawn. If the winner is unable to, for any reason, accept any element of the prizes, the winner will forfeit prize.
- Koch Communications will be the sole determinant of the winners.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.